The State of Nevada offers one of the most tax and business-friendly environments of any state. CPA’s, tax advisers, and asset protection specialists have recognized for years the benefits of calling Nevada home! Below are some reasons why you should consider Nevada for your home and business.
- No personal income tax
- No corporate income tax
- No gross receipts tax
- No franchise tax
- No inventory tax
- No tax on sale or transfer of shares
- No succession or inheritance with IRS
- Protection for Directors and Officers
- Business-friendly environment
Reasons to consider Nevada when buying investment properties:
- Favorable capitalization rates
- No rent controls
- No landlord paid tenant relocation assistance
- No periodic city inspections
- Landlord friendly eviction laws
Luxury Real Estate Advisors Investor Services:
At Luxury Real Estate Advisors we make every effort to enrich the buying and selling process for our clients. We became the first full-service real estate brokerage to retain the services of a seasoned data analyst. This enables us to provide our investors with comprehensive sales data.
The reporting and analytics you can expect will encompass the following metrics:
- 10-year appreciation data per building (by unit type).
- 10-year historical leasing data per building (by unit type).
- Analysis illustrating increased/decreased rent premiums (furnished vs. unfurnished).
Our Real Estate practice provides services and guidance in the following areas:
- Pre-acquisition analysis of property sales and leasing efforts with timelines, segmented by building, floor plan and view.
- Micro and Macro analysis of economic trends, lending solutions, inventory levels and forecasting.
- HOA policy review and opinions.
- Property improvements which maximize rent and sale prices
- In-House Property Management and leasing services.
- Robust accounting features for improved business insight and decision-making.
- Legal and risk mitigation.
- Exit strategy forward planning.