Our leadership team brings world-class experience from directly supervising over $3,000,000,000 in gross sales at leading residential and mixed-use projects.
Anthony Phillips | Partner | Realtor
- One of the city’s top producers in sales and leasing of high-rise condominium residences.
- Member of CityCenter Residential (Mandarin, Veer, and Vdara) Elite Developers Circle.
- Represented the seller and achieved the highest price ever paid for a one-bedroom residence in Nevada history.
- Holds the records for price/square foot in Las Vegas Strip luxury resale condos in 2011 and 2013.
- Personally, represents the board of director members on 7+ high-rise condominium boards.
- Advises Las Vegas Condo HOA’s on various RE related issues.
- Represents executives from UBS Global, JP Morgan, GE Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Christopher Homes, and Caesars.
- Previously part of the Del Webb management team, which built/sold more than 2,000 homes with sales in excess of $1 billion.
- Holds advisory positions with US and Asia based asset management groups.
- Completed the Executive Management in Finance program at Cornell University.
Brian Petruzzelli | Partner/Broker | Property Manager
- Brings extensive construction and finance experience to Luxury RE Management.
- Prior project manager on three major condo-conversion projects in the Boston area.
- Managed the renovations of over 600 luxury residential condos.
- Holds a Massachusetts General Contractor’s License.
- Earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance degree from Merrimack College.
- Achieved the highest price/sf lease prices at Mandarin, Veer, The Martin, and Vdara.
Tiffany Jones | Sales
- The top sales executive at CityCenter Residential (Mandarin, Veer, and Vdara).
- Part of the CC sales team that sold in excess of $400mm in Las Vegas Blvd luxury condos.
- 5+ years of luxury sales experience.
- Over 200+ leases at Mandarin, Veer, and Vdara.
Krystell Klingler | Sales | Development
- Over 10 years’ experience in the political and government arena.
- Worked directly for Mayor Goodman and Councilman Wolfson during their terms with the Las Vegas City Council.
- Aided developers, community members, lobbyists, and attorneys with business licensing protocols.
- Assisted with building and safety inspection concerns, code enforcement regulations, planning requirements and approval processes.
- Familiarity with development projects, such as Tivoli Village, Boca Park and numerous master planned communities.
- Attended Idaho State University and Australian National University.
- Holds a Bachelor’s of Administration in Business Management and a Bachelor’s of Administration in Political Science.
Gary Fisher | Senior Vice President | Realtor
- Represents individuals, developers, acquisition partners, investors, private equity firms, and luxury residences for 15+ years.
- Instrumental in a $237,000,000 acquisition of 5 luxury properties in 2013.
- Former Sales Director of The Ogden (Streamline Tower 2006-2009).
- Recognized as top Sales and Leasing agent for luxury properties Juhl and The Ogden 2011 – 2014 by Las Vegas Business Press.
- Managed 554 units at Juhl and The Ogden; holds the record for highest lease rate per square foot in downtown Las Vegas’ history.
- Over 600+ luxury high rise leases completed since 2010.
- Earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Management / Finance and Marketing from the Marriott School of Business Management.
Darren Melton | Senior Vice President | Realtor
- Held key management positions Fortune 500 companies Coldwell Banker Residential and MGM Resorts International.
- Over twenty years in operations, sales, and account management, within the real estate, hospitality, and entertainment industries.
- Managed Coldwell Banker West Region Home Resource Center/Concierge Services, which serviced 200 Branch Offices.
- While managing CBRB’s Home Resource Center the division produced over 800 closings and $300 million in sales annually.
- Founding member of CityCenter Residential Division and Realty Corporation tasked with selling in excess of $3 billion in residential product offerings.
- Built CityCenter Residential Division to 150 team members with 12 operating departments and seven sales offices within six months.
- Developed and deployed MGM’s first multi-function software solution integrating company resorts and enabling cross property selling.
Frances Carr | Sales Executive | Realtor
- Sold in excess of $200mm in luxury condos as part of MGM CityCenter Residential Team.
- Former Executive, VIP Services at MGM Mirage.
- Former Top Sales Executive for the Cosmopolitan Resort and Casino Condo-Hotel.
- Former Director of Sales at Allure Las Vegas.
- Former Sales Executive at The Carlyle in LA.
- Former Realtor at Sotheby’s International Realty.
Nicole Nejezch | Sales Executive | Broker | Realtor-CityCenter Residential
- Most recently held the position of Broker and Director of Sales at CityCenter Residential.
- Lead the sales team in excess over $500mm luxury condos at The Residences at Mandarin, Veer Towers, and Vdara.
- Original Sales Executive for CityCenter Residential and continuously promoted throughout tenure.
- Former Top Sales Executive Panorama Towers Las Vegas and The Martin.
- Casino Marketing Executive for Aria Resort.
- Opening Team Member for the opening of the World Renowned Bellagio Resort.
- Catering Sales Manager/Event Planner contributed to record breaking conventions sales goals in excess of $40mm per year.