Our leadership team brings world-class experience from directly supervising over $3,000,000,000 in gross sales at leading residential and mixed-use projects.
Anthony Phillips | Partner | Realtor
- One of the city’s top producers in sales and leasing of high-rise condominium residences.
- Member of CityCenter Residential (Mandarin, Veer, and Vdara) Elite Developers Circle.
- Represented the seller and achieved the highest price ever paid for a one-bedroom residence in Nevada history.
- Holds the records for price/square foot in Las Vegas Strip luxury resale condos in 2011 and 2013.
- Personally, represents the board of director members on 9+ high-rise condominium boards.
- Advises Las Vegas Condo HOA’s on various RE related issues.
- Represents executives from UBS Global, JP Morgan, GE Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Christopher Homes, and Caesars.
- Previously part of the Del Webb management team, which built/sold more than 2,000 homes with sales in excess of $1 billion.
- Holds advisory positions with US and Asia based asset management groups.
- Completed the Executive Management in Finance program at Cornell University.
Brian Petruzzelli | Partner/Broker | Property Manager
- Brings extensive construction and finance experience to Luxury RE Management.
- Prior project manager on three major condo-conversion projects in the Boston area.
- Managed the renovations of over 600 luxury residential condos.
- Holds a Massachusetts General Contractor’s License.
- Earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance degree from Merrimack College.
- Achieved the highest price/sf lease prices at Mandarin, Veer, The Martin, and Vdara.