The process to apply and lease a Luxury Real Estate Advisors residence:
Apply online at http://luxlivingrentals.com/va
- The cost for the application fee is $100.00 per adult.
- If you are being represented by another realtor, please provide their name/company upload most recent bank statement, pay stubs/or proof of funds and picture I.D in PDF form (no screenshots)
- Upload most recent bank statement, pay stubs/or proof of funds and picture I.D in PDF form (no screenshots)
*We cannot process applications until we have these items and will continue to market the residence until the application is approved and security deposits are submitted.
Once approved by the landlord and HOA, the following are next steps:
- Negotiate and execute the lease agreement
- Reserve the service elevator for your move in date (with HOA)
- Obtain a cashier’s check in the amount of the total on page 1. of your lease agreement.
- Obtain renters/liability insurance
- Luxury Real Estate Advisors will perform inspection the day prior to your move in and provide you and the landlord copies.
- After you move in, if you see cosmetic or repair items that are not on the inspection report, send us a picture and we will update the report.
On Move-In Day
- Bring certified funds and a copy of your insurance (it can be emailed as well) to our office at 4625 Polaris Ave #114, just behind Panorama Towers.
- We will exchange the move in proceeds for keys/fobs and a mail key.
For information regarding insurance, paying rent online, maintenance request process and building specific FAQ’s, click on the image below.