Nestled in the foothills and ridges on the western rim of the Las Vegas valley, adjacent to the internationally renowned Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, is a 22,500-acre master-planned community that offers open spaces, glistening views of the Las Vegas Strip and the most diverse collection of housing options in Southern Nevada.
Residents of Summerlin enjoy the following amenities:
- Downtown Summerlin, A vibrant outdoor mall that’s home to 125 stores and restaurants and events year round
- Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa
- 230 Parks
- 24-public and private schools
- A state-of-the-art medical center
- More than 150 miles of nationally-recognized, award willing trails
- A wealth of high desert activities, including hiking and rock climbing
Contact us today to schedule a tour.