Luxury Real Estate Advisors Global Reach
List With Us | Luxury Real Estate Advisors
Luxury Real Estate Advisors is a highly specialized boutique real estate firm with strategic global partnerships and our advanced targeted marketing efforts reach both domestic and international audiences.
Our marketing services include but are not limited to the following:
- Your residence showcased with professional imagery, virtual tours and drone photography (when applicable.)
- Precision target marketing which will display your property globally to high-net-worth individuals via Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook, and others who actively seeking to buy Las Vegas real estate.
- Luxury Real Estate Advisors uses “Big Data” and Artificial Intelligence to digest over 300 million consumer profiles segmented by 1,500 wealth attribute indicators to ensure your residence is offered to buyers who have the ability to acquire residences at your selling price.
- We collaborate and cross-promote with the largest wealth management firms in the world to build advanced wealth management/tax planning strategies, which in many instances will include assisting buyers interested in Las Vegas real estate with a goal of establishing residency.
“Thank you Anthony for all the hard work you put in on the sale of my condominium in the midst of such a difficult market. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.” Joe Lacob Owner, NBA Golden State Warriors, and Partner Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers
At Luxury Real Estate Advisors we are making every effort to enrich the buying and selling process for our clients. We recently became the first full-service real estate brokerage to retain the services of a seasoned data analyst. This addition will enable us to provide our clientele with comprehensive sales data. Some of the reporting and analytics you can expect to receive will encompass the following metrics:
- 10-year appreciation data per building (by unit type)
- 10-year historical leasing data per building (by unit type)
- Analysis illustrating increased/decreased rent premiums (furnished vs. unfurnished)
Over the past five to ten-year period we have largely experienced increased property values; however, certain unit types have proven to remain flat and in some instances have actually declined in value over the same period of time.
- Allure Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Anthem Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Juhl Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Loft 5 Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Manhattan Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Metropolis Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- MGM Signature Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Mira Villa Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Mountains Edge Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Newport Lofts Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- One Las Vegas Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- One Queensridge Place Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Palms Place Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Panorama Towers Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Park Avenue Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Park House Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Park Towers Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Red Rock Country Club Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Regency Towers Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Sky Las Vegas Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Soho Lofts Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Southern Highlands Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- The Martin Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- The Ogden Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- The Ridges Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Trump Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Turnberry Place Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Turnberry Towers Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Vdara Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Veer Towers Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
- Waldorf Astoria Sold-Leased 12mos.xlsx
At Luxury Real Estate Advisors we make every effort to enrich the buying and selling process for our clients. We became the first full-service real estate brokerage to retain the services of a seasoned data analyst. This enables us to provide our investors with comprehensive sales data.
The reporting and analytics you can expect will encompass the following metrics:
- 10-year appreciation data per building (by unit type).
- 10-year historical leasing data per building (by unit type).
- Analysis illustrating increased/decreased rent premiums (furnished vs. unfurnished).
Contact us today for floorplan level metrics.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.