PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
A proactive approach to minimizing floods while aiding homeowners with their insurance obligations.
Las Vegas luxury condominium projects are experiencing an increase in water-related events, which often impact multiple residences. Southern Nevada has the second hardest water (minerals) in the US, which decays plumbing fittings (resulting in leaks) at an accelerated rate. Initiating an annual preventative maintenance program is prudent and likely required by insurance policies and now HOAs.
Per Veer Towers’ recent preventative maintenance mandate:
“Veer Unit Owners are expected to proactively perform regular inspections and maintenance on the water lines, components, fixtures, and equipment which exclusively serve their Unit, plumbing fixtures and appliances whether free-standing or built-in, including, but not limited to, the following:”
1. Plumbing supply lines to toilets, sinks, and other appliances;
2. Washing machine hoses;
3. Sewer lines, to the extent, said lines exclusively serve the Unit;
4. Shut-off valves to ensure proper operation;
5. All appliances and fixtures that use or hold water; and
6. Supply lines for heating and cooling unit(s).
Luxury Real Estate Advisors collaborates with Common Area Managers to identify unique maintenance challenges and implement customizable solutions for residence owners. Contact us for pricing.