Living in Summerlin
Nestled in the foothills and ridges on the western rim of the Las Vegas valley, adjacent to the internationally renowned Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, is a 22,500 acre master-planned community that offers open spaces, glistening views of the Las Vegas Strip and the most diverse collection of housing options in Southern Nevada.
Residents of Summerlin enjoy the following amenities:
- Downtown Summerlin, A vibrant outdoor mall that’s home to 125 stores and restaurants and events year round
- Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa
- 230 Parks
- 24-public and private schools
- A state-of-the-art medical center
- More than 150 miles of nationally-recognized, award willing trails
- A wealth of high desert activities, including hiking and rock climbing
Living in Green Valley
Green Valley is an upscale community located in Henderson, Nevada. and is Southern Nevada’s first master-planned community built on 8,400 acres in the southeast part of the Las Vegas Valley. Smaller enclaves called Green Valley Ranch and Green Valley South were built in later years within the boundaries of the master community.
Residents of Green Valley enjoy the following amenities:
- The District at Green Valley Ranch featuring restaurants and shopping
- 37 miles of trails to explore
- 60 meticulously maintained parks for year round enjoyment, including dog parks and skate parks
- Green Valley Ranch Resort
- Splash Pads for summer fun
- Lit courts and sports areas
- Henderson Pavilion
- Arts and cultural programs
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.